This is a repeating eventjune 13, 2019 18:00
Everyone has heard or read about a 3D printer. What you can already do with it today, though, especially for use in private life and how you can do that
Everyone has heard or read about a 3D printer. What you can already do with it today, though, especially for use in private life and how you can do that is still unknown to many. But it’s not that difficult!
We offer a compact introduction to 3D printing for everyone. After the course you can get started yourself immediately.
Our course “3D Printing – The Easy Way!” is about:
- Overview and basics of 3D printing technology for amateurs
- What do I need for 3D printing? – Software, Equipment, Materials
- What does a typical process look like? – We will show you the whole process from beginning to end.
- How does an idea come out of a 3D printer – Using a simple (freely available) software program, everyone creates a digital model that can be printed out later.
- How do I tell the 3D printer what to do? – There is also a software for this, which we will look at together.
- The world of downloads for the 3D printer on the Internet – An incredible number of ideas (jewelry, practical gadgets for everyday, etc…) have already been realised and made available by others. We provide an overview of the most important platforms and show how to make use of that.
- Finally, we start – each one separately – creating, experimenting and printing with the no longer unfamiliar 3D printer.
Number of participants: Min. 4 – Max. 10
Duration: 2 x 2,5 hours (2 evenings within 2 weeks in a row)
Bring your own laptop!
Included: Course Instructor, Material, Machine Passport, Handout, Small Snack, Tap Water with Syrup.
There are no reviews for this event
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!