This is a repeating eventmay 29, 2019 18:30
Attend our AfterWork Apéro & Workshop to relax, enjoy and experience something new! We serve an Apéro - you make your own, individual stylish pouches - 1 for coins
Attend our AfterWork Apéro & Workshop to relax, enjoy and experience something new!
We serve an Apéro – you make your own, individual stylish pouches – 1 for coins & 1 for your keys:
- Be creative and make your own raw material – One layer after the other you iron colorful plastic bag strips or pieces on top of each other until the thickness is right for you.
- Enjoy the incredibly great feel of your new material from which the bags are made. So much more awesome than truck canvas.
- Now you can be amazed – Fast and precise, including the stitching holes, the individual parts for the pouches are cut out with the Laser Cutter.
- Relax when sewing the parts together into beautiful, new everyday objects – Laughing, telling stories and just being happy is allowed!
- Now only the finishing is left – rubber cords and key rings complete your work.
- Together we celebrate with a beer or a Cüpli – that’s a must!
Number of participants: max. 6 people
All inclusive: Material (if you can bring plastic bags, we are happy), instructions, Apero (drink + small snacks), machines & tools
Special knowledge: none
Bring along: good mood and curiosity
There are no reviews for this event
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!